9.18.2011

l.o.n.d.o.n.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wildromantic, carolinesmode, TFS
I don't know if it's the fact that my best friend is currently in ole London town or the fact that fashion's glitteratti is fashionweeking in the beautifully grey city, but at the moment I really just want to get out of here. Bye, bye America, I'm London bound. Mentally. As I am at the moment applying for a semester abroad in the city of discussion, my neuroses are running rampant. Every little thing that can go wrong feels like it will. Every speed bumb feels like an impossible mountain to climb. And this weird kind of stressed, excited, yet superstitious to be excited, sandwich is turning me into this anxious list person, crossing off tasks as I go along. I don't like that. I need a drink. Make mine a double.

No comments: