10.23.2009

MISSION COMPLETE

So do you all remember a while back when I said I really wanted a forest green parka? Well, I found one. LeFashion was selling a Zara specimen for $90.00 and I immediately fell in love and had to have it. To win you had to be the first person to email her. I never thought I would win, but I did. Even though I had to pay, it feels like a victory. That's the truth. The timing is flawless considering I was just looking at all my outerwear (minus all the leather) and truly hating it all!
The Inspiration:
Photobucket
The Purchase:
Photobucket
If it isn't obvious, I have a bit of an online shopping problem.

4 comments:

wandering-alone said...

aaawesome duuuude that looks like something i would wear. grunge. love.

Dylana Suarez said...

You are so lucky! The jacket is perfect! Love it so much!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Emilie Delance said...

Love the jacket! :D

blog.delancefashion.com

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

I really like it!