9.29.2009

UNNECCESSARY WORRY

With the upcoming deadlines of my cousin and my home renovation, have been thinking alot lately bout interior design. While after 17 years I have figured out a clothing style that works for me, I am not entirely sure where I want to go with my living space. I do like the traditional and classic side of home, but I still want it to be young. Perhaps some pictures like the pink haired Moss from Alexander Wang's office could create that balance in juxtaposition that I so desire.
Photobucket
It's a good thing Natalie and I have the same tastes but most importantly it's a great thing that her mom is a design fiend. We are in good hands.

2 comments:

crystal cigars said...

what I would pay for this..that is your job find neat things to hang up cause i have no clue and you found a winner..my mom should be an interior designer she knows whats up.
how cool would we be with this picture down where the brown leather couches are i want like hammered mettle on the arms and then the white fur...

NouvelleMarcelle said...

I will make a job of it. You can count on me haha.