9.28.2009

RUSSIAN CUPCAKE

Do y'all like Miroslava Duma? Who wouldn't love at least 75% of what she wears, but I find her almost too trendy despite her only designer wardrobe. She spares no expense, that much is obvious, but I also think that is what makes her less inspiring as a fashion icon of sorts. There is no possibility of emulating like with most street style, it might as well be an editorial. But I guess that's just it: Treat Mira like an editorial, something meant to be appreciated conceptually, like art and love.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

crystal cigars said...

i feel like she is kind of my style in these pictures you know like how we were saying that we have a little different style but we both love eachothers style and we can both pull off eachothers stuff..you know what i mean like i could just see myself in those dresses

NouvelleMarcelle said...

After talking to you last night I know what you mean even more. This is you to a T. It's like neutral, soft, quality, and almost simple.

crystal cigars said...

yeah all that neutral, soft, quality, and almost simple+ feminine..for my ideal most the time i am grunge...dont you agree the girl next to her on the bench i your twin

crystal cigars said...

*is