8.28.2009

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know came out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards.The people I should love I hate"-ES


Photobucket
Kaya Scodelario who plays Effy
Skins last night was A-mazing. This season had been lackluster and then they came on full force with episode four. The characters are really developing. I felt their pain: sympathy, empathy...all of it. I actually pity anyone who missed it. Can't wait until Thursday.
P.S. I would kill someone for Effy's boots that she wore throuout last night's episode.
P.P.S. Doesn't the styling of the above picture look like DSquared last season. Coffee cup and all.

2 comments:

crystal cigars said...

i loved skins last night it was really good acting and it was funny...effy looked fierce to say the least...where did you find that picture?

NouvelleMarcelle said...

google haha. no secret source for this one haha. call me when you read this.