4.10.2009

google is proving the age old testament: not everything is as it seems

Photobucket
What's the number one perk in your profession?
Money.

What's the sleaziest part of your job?
The fact that we're glorified male prostitutes.

What gets you up in the morning?
A longing for things to come.

What's one thing your parents taught you that turned out to be true?
Karma.

How do you make the world a better place?
By touching the people around me in a positive way, and working to put myself in a position where I can affect more people. Still working on the details...

Where do you hide out?
My home in Long Island City, a little haven in a city of chaos.

If you were Obama, what's one thing you would do for your country?
Stop importing goods from China and build a local economy.

Name three reasons to be in a good mood right now.
1.It’s a beautiful day
2.I have so much unconditional support from family, friends and an amazing girl.
3. I'm being featured on COACD.
Photobucket
simon nessman, i kinda like you. ish. you're a little too positive thinking for my affection (i like a little pessimism), but for a male model you don't nauseate me.

3 comments:

crystal cigars said...

he looks like a male version of you mixed in a blender with ashton kutcher doesnt get much better haha

NouvelleMarcelle said...

haha i kinda see it. the eyes and the eyebrows are all mine.

crystal cigars said...

and cheek bones